Your data would not be ready for reuse without systematic documentation. The following points will guide you through the information requirements for including your data in CSDA’s data collection. In the absence of such information, any uses for secondary analysis might be misleading.
- Title of your study and research project
- Institution responsible for the study and the principal investigator
- Research topics
- Methodological information on your study
- Fieldwork instrument (e.g. questionnaires, interview guide, data collection forms)
- Technical report on your study (for example, information on representativeness)
Electronic submission is preferred for all your materials. By prior agreement, paper versions can be submitted to CSDA for digitisation.