>>>> This page is under construction <<<<
Workshops and courses organised by the ČSDA
- Social Science Data Resources
- Introduction into Social Survey Data Management
- Survey Research Data Quality, Quality Standards in Social Research
- Measurement Errors in Social Survey Data
- Sharing of Data in Social Sciences
- Management of Social Science Data and Data Archives (Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, Prague)
- Analytical Methods in Social Research (Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, Prague)
- Data Archives (Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague)
- Sociological Data and Data Archives (Faculty of Humanities, Charles University, Prague)
Information days at the ČSDA
- Pathways to data, 2013. Data resources, comparability, data harmonisation. Academic Conference Center AKC, Prague 18/11/2013.
- Data resources and data services for social science research. Czech Social Science Data Archive. Faculty of Philosophy, University of West Bohemia, Pilsen 06/11/2012.
- Data resources and data services for social science research. European Social Survey (ESS) - research infrastructure for social scientists. Academic Conference Center AKC, Prague 06/12/2012.
Guidelines, courses and other resources at other data organisations
- Create & Manage Data at the Web of the UK Data Archive
- Archive and Data Management Training Center at the GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
- Data Management & Curation at the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- ICPSR Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC) - centre of expertise in digital information curation
- Digital Preservation Management Workshops and Tutorial (Cornell University and ICPSR)
- MANTRA - Research Data Management Training (on-line course)
- International Journal of Digital Curation