TRAVELLING TO PRAGUE
- Václav Havel Airport Prague (Ruzyně):
Transport from the airport:
- Bus number 119: Prague Airport - Nádraží Veleslavín (Metro A) - 15 min
After you get to Metro take a train to a metro station close to your hotel or a venue.
- Airport Taxi: Departure points are displayed in front of arriving halls.
- Airport Express bus: goes to the Prague Main Train Station (metro line C) – 35 min
Guidelines on the Airport Prague Web: Prague Airport – City Centre http://www.prg.aero/en/parking-transport/transport/public-transit/
How to buy public transportation tickets?
- Public Transportation counters are placed in arrival halls of Terminals 1 and 2, ticket machines are placed at bus stops (for some of them cash required), you can also buy a ticket from a bus driver (small change required).
- To travelling anywhere in the city by the public transportation for 90 minutes a “Basic” ticket is suitable, it costs 32 CZK. Tickets for Airport express can be bought only from a bus driver (higher price).
- Prague Main Railway Station (Praha Hlavní Nádraží) is located on Metro C - red line. Tramway stop is located near and tram line number 9 can be used to get close to venue (stop Národní třída)
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE
By subway (Metro)
- Metro station Můstek (Metro A - green line or Metro B – yellow line)
- Metro station Národní třída (Metro B – yellow line)
- Metro station Staroměstské náměstí (Metro A - green line)
- Tramway indicated with numbers 2, 9, 17, 18, 22, 23 – tramway stop Národní třída
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN PRAGUE
Public Transport Map: http://www.dpp.cz/en/transport-around-prague/transit-schematics/
Fares in Prague: http://www.dpp.cz/en/fares-in-prague/
- AAA – tel. (+420) 14014
The venue is located in the city centre in walking distance from some hotels and hostels and also close to stations of two lines of Prague Metro. So, it is easy to reach it also from more distant locations. May is a month of high tourist season, so we recommend to reserve a hotel room as soon as possible. In case you need help with making reservation, please contact us and we provide you with assistance.
Please find bellow several recommended hotels and hostels that are located in walking distance from the venue.
Central Hotel Prague
Rybná 8, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic
25 Národní, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic
Old Prague Hotel
Skořepka 5, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic
Opatovická 154/26, Praha-Nové Město
Bed&Books Art Hotel
Nekázanka 14, Praha, 110 00,
Na Perstyne 10, 110 00, Praha, Česká republika
CZK EXCHANGE RATE (27. 3. 2018)
1 EUR ≈ 25 CZK (koruna, Kč)
CONTACTS TO ORGANISERS
Martin Vávra, email@example.com
Czech Social Science Data Archive (CSDA), http://archiv.soc.cas.cz
Address: Institute of Sociology CAS, Jilská 1, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic.
Tel. (+420) 210 310 231. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org